How do I manage a domain name through the Control Panel?
The following article explains how to manage a domain name through HostMySite’s Control Panel. You have the option of viewing the registration summary as well as connecting directly to our domain name management interface.
To choose a domain name to manage, please follow these steps:
- Open a browser window and go to www.HostMySite.com.
- Click on Control Panel Login.
- Log into the Control Panel as the Account Administrator and select the appropriate domain.
- Click on Domain Name Administration and select List Domain Names.
- Select the domain name from the list.
To view the domain name summary, please follow these steps:
- Click more detail to view the domain name information.
To manage your domain name, please follow these steps:
- Click manage domain.
- Under Navigation Help, click the section of your domain name you wish to manage.