How do I add a premium SQL database to my account?
The following article explains how to add a Premium SQL Database to your hosting account through the Control Panel. Adding a Premium SQL plan will only add another database and not upgrade your current database(s).
To add a Premium SQL database, please follow these steps:
- Open a browser window and go to www.HostMySite.com.
- Click on Control Panel Login.
- Log into the Control Panel as the Account Administrator and select the appropriate domain.
- Click on Database Administration and select Purchase a Premium SQL Plan.
- Enter the appropriate information:
- Desired Username: enter a username for your database
- Desired Password: enter a password for your database
- Confirm Password: re-enter the password for your database
- Desired Database Name: enter a name for your database
- Add a DSN?: check this box if you wish to have a DSN created for the database
- Name of DSN: enter a name for your DSN if you wish to have one created for the database
- Click Add SQL Database.