How do I upload my files using FTP in a browser?
The follow article explains how to upload your website to our servers using FTP (File Transfer Protocal) through a web browser. Most graphical operating systems have a browser installed by default. The basic idea is to first establish a connection with our server and your computer and then upload the files. This will transfer your website to our servers so that others can view your site on the internet.
To choose the version of ASP.NET for your website, please follow these steps:
- Open a browser window and go to www.HostMySite.com
- Click on Control Panel Login.
- Log into the Control Panel as one of the following:
Account Administrator and select the appropriate domain
Technical Contact for the domain
- Click on Internet Information Service (IIS) and select ASP.NET Version.
- Select the version of ASP.NET from the dropdown.
- Click Change Version.