How do I view the amount of bandwidth a website has used?
The following article explains how to view the amount of bandwidth used by a website. HostMySite’s Control Panel includes a bandwidth chart that shows bandwidth usage for the past 6 months. If the amount of bandwidth used exceeds the amount of bandwidth allotted for a website, the website owner will be contacted by HostMySite’s Customer Service department.
To view the amount of bandwidth usage, please follow these steps:
- Open a browser window and go to www.HostMySite.com.
- Click on Control Panel Login.
- Log into the Control Panel as one of the following:
- Account Administrator and select the appropriate domain
- Technical Contact for the domain
- Click on Website Administration and select Stats Manager.
- Click View Bandwidth.
- Mouse over a month to see the amount of bandwidth that has been used for that month.