How do I register a domain name through the Control Panel?
The following article explains how to find available domain names and register them for an existing hosting account through HostMysite.com’s Control Panel. This process will check to see if the domain name is available for registration and, if so, will register the name.
To register a new domain name, please follow these steps:
- Open a browser window and go to www.HostMySite.com.
- Click on Control Panel Login.
- Log into the Control Panel as the Account Administrator and select the appropriate domain.
- Click on Domain Name Administration and select Register New Domain Name.
- Enter the Domain Name and Term (number of years) you would like registered, and then click Lookup Domain Availability.
Note: If your desired domain is not available, then repeat this step with another domain name.
- Verify the contact, billing and order summary information are correct in the ‘Order Summary’ window, and then click Register Domain.
Your domain name will be registered and pointed to our name servers.